Where Is Your Studio?

WHERE do you keep your studio?

• in your own house, in its own room?

Votes: 192 24.2%
  • in your own house, in your bedroom?

Votes: 154 19.4%
  • in your parent's house, in its own room?

Votes: 89 11.2%
  • in your parent's house, in your bedroom?

Votes: 255 32.2%
  • in an apartment/condo suite?

Votes: 102 12.9%

• Total voters
Since I married it...production setup right in the bedroom...very intimate moments! Lol. Alone time is a NECESSITY 4 me in the middle of creation. I turned my house into a studio/gym. Who needs furniture???? I'm relocating to a condo so I am currently looking for a space to convert into a larger studio. I think it's important to HEAR your music without restrictions!:sing:

Right next to my bed, sO i CAN FALL ASLEEP after a good melodic workout, then get up and get right back to it....

I've got my own house with a dedicated room, it's nice to have everything ready to go with the flick of a couple of switches.

I used to have a shared room at the parents, where I had gear set-up, but if my Dad or Brother wanted to be in there (Mam would always be in the living room) I would have to compromise.

When my parents decided it was time I had my own place, they made me move all my gear into my bedroom, it took a few minutes to set everything up so I could use it each time, ah, the good old days! :)

Still living with my parents.
when im older itl be in a separate room

In my parent's house in my room.

I got mine in my big a$$ closet. lol.

I'm 26, at my parents house :mad: . Own room though. I wouldn't recommend living with the parents at my age but nobody is ever home so i got plenty of space and can make music any time, i can't make music with headphones. I hope to save up some money so when i move out, i might get a commercial spot for my equipment, i'll see how that goes when i get a "real" job-graduate in 2 weeks.

Its in the basement of my house. My basement has an additional back room that i turned into a studio.

I got brick walls in my basement...nobody can hear me...but I just moved and had drywall and if anybody could hear me, they obviously didn't care

in my living room right now, but next month ill be in a 2br apt so it will have its own room

Back