Upgrade to new M-Audio Interface or go for something new?

fatdylan

Dylan!
What's going on FP?

I'm using a M-Audio Fast Track and running Pro Tools M-Powered 8. I'm way passed due to upgrade my set up and so my question is whether or not I should upgrade to a new M-Audio Interface and keep M-Powered or if I should move on from M-Audio and just save up for a newer version of PT and get something like a Focusrite or Steinberg?

I've asked around and I think I'm leaning towards getting something other than M-Audio. What do you guys recommend?

Well I don't think new M-audio products still support M-power so you might as well go with something new.

Go Focusrite or Presonus. Since you're DAW-less, Presonus might be the way to go since it comes with an entry-level version of Studio One.

Well I don't think new M-audio products still support M-power so you might as well go with something new.

Go Focusrite or Presonus. Since you're DAW-less, Presonus might be the way to go since it comes with an entry-level version of Studio One.

Ah, yeah if there is no support than I'm definitely going to have to switch. I do have a DAW though, I use Reason 7. A buddy of mine has a nice Focusrite so I might go with that. I'll have to read up on Presonus.

Thanks for the reply!

Back