Trap presets/ making it sound fat and loud

digidoc

If you look at 2:50, the brass section he uses and basically every other instrument he has on this track sounds so fat and loud. He's just playing notes but they kinda sound like chords cuz each one sounds so rich and fat. I have komplete and sylenth the vst there don't sound that thick. Does any have an idea where I can get vst's like these?

Brass vst in google, and it seriously sounds like he was just using soundfonts because he was using the browser the entire time and not a vst.
Layering.
Learning synthesis
Finding stuff with brass since you have komplete which is the largest cluster of vst plugins I have ever laid eyes on.

Brass vst in google, and it seriously sounds like he was just using soundfonts because he was using the browser the entire time and not a vst.
Layering.
Learning synthesis
Finding stuff with brass since you have komplete which is the largest cluster of vst plugins I have ever laid eyes on.

Can you tell me what sound font is? I tried to google it and download a few to get an idea but they all come in a format that can't be played on my audio players.. Is it like a sample patch?

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Yeah it's a different type of sample library from kontakt and should honestly run in soundfont player. All daws have a soundfont player. fl studio has "fruity soundfontplayer" i think that's the name.
Then there is uvi workstation.

probably a layer of a few patches or a sample, you won't find a soundfont like that unless he threw some fx on it to phatten it up

Back