Studio Foam From Wish

Salas831Rapper

I want to build a recording booth I saw you can get studio foam from this app called Wish for hella cheap but is it any good I want to say no but then again I don't want to assume anything so does anyone have experience buying studio foam from this app?

The stuff on Wish is all from different merchants and ships directly from China if and when it does – so probably best to ask directly about that specific merchant, because otherwise those experiences may or may not apply.

lol, I got something from china once. Let's just say it wasn't close to what I saw in the pictures. Idk anything about wish though, ..so I can't offer any advice, other than ya, research before you pay.

Last edited:
lol, I got something from china once. Let's just say it wasn't close to what I saw in the pictures. Idk anything about wish though, ..so I can't offer any advice, other than ya, research before you pay.

Well, given that China is world's 2nd largest economy (unless you count the whole EU as one), "something from China" is about as generalizable as "I met an American once..." :) My point was more on the lines of: if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Sometimes it's better - and possibly cheaper - in the long run to buy from somewhere local, just for the sake of being able to return the product if it's not what you expected it to be and so on. Not that it's necessarily the case here, just saying.

You met an American? Man, you're lucky, real Americans are hard to come by these days.

But to keep this on topic, China better watch their exports, or the Donald is gunna be all over them like Winston Churchill on hitler.
(The least they can do is help us take out the little boyman in nk, hell I'd join the military for that)

Anyway, there's my early 4th of July Liberty Loving post. For Freedom, fam.

The world’s 10 biggest economies in 2017 | World Economic Forum

Last edited:
Back