Sound Proofing Attic shape room

Laktic

I am currently building an attic into a studio but am un sure about the sound proffing and acoustics. I do know the basics but everything I've read is for square rooms not triangular. The desk is against the wall in the middle of the room so when facing it the celing is sloping down to my right and left. I have no idea where to put sound insalation and any help would be much apriciated

Thanks
E-M Me

I could probably help you here, I've treated a few rooms that arent square or rectangle, any chance you could take a picture of the room, so I can get a bit more of an idea of the shape, and where you desk is?

thanks

I could probably help you here, I've treated a few rooms that arent square or rectangle, any chance you could take a picture of the room, so I can get a bit more of an idea of the shape, and where you desk is?

thanks
Just so you know the date in the left hand corner of the thread is the origin date. Occasionally cats dig up old stickies and what not, but these are like the stone age.

I am currently building an attic into a studio but am un sure about the sound proffing and acoustics. I do know the basics but everything I've read is for square rooms not triangular. The desk is against the wall in the middle of the room so when facing it the celing is sloping down to my right and left. I have no idea where to put sound insalation and any help would be much apriciated

Thanks
E-M Me

Hi, I know the original problem is too old, but now I write in this Thread because I have the same problem, but my attic, room is similar to this:

MurrrayGold3Studio_l.jpg

Have you got some advice?

Thanks

Back