Recoring Beatboxn

Natural Flow

Im trying to make beatboxing beats right now i got my laptop with my shure beta 58 plugged into the mic input on it and the quality is not where i want it if u heard rahzels cd his sound are so clear and im wondering how i can make beats sound good and find a easier way to make them if u have an idea on how to help me solve something ive been looking to solve for a while thank u very much

You'd have to get an external audio interface so that you quality could be better. Computer mic inputs are generally pretty bad in the quality department.

yeah ive tried that i bought the m audio usb interface im going to return it cause it didnt do that much it actually decreased the wuiality that was the one thing i was hoping AND now im returing it any other ideas?

You will hve to spend a little more money.
May want a mic preamp too. The mic is actually cool, but you can do better if you got cheeze.

Peace.

Echo Indigo sound card, they are about $125 to $200, I heard good stuff about em for laptops.

Echo

You should get clean recordings with that card.

The only way to record beatboxing properly is to setup a PA and mic it up. The artist need the interaction with the equipment to get the sound right.

HEY CUBASE ROX IS THAT AN EXTERNAL SOUNDCARD? ALSO I BOUGHT THE M AUDIO INTERFACE AND RECORDEWD WITH IT BUT WHEN I PLUGGED MY HEADPHONES INTO THE INTERFACE NO SOUND CAME THROGH AND WHEN I TRIED PLAYING IT ON MY LAPTOP SPEAKERS IT DIDNT GIVE ANY SOUND UNTIL I TOOK THE USB OUT OF THE BACK OF THE COMPUTER THEN IT WOULD PLAY BUT IT SISNT SOPUND THAT GOOD ANDY ADVICE THANK U GUYS

A PA system is used by sound engineers at concerts. It basically has all the mics, and unstruments plugged into it and that amplifies and distributes the sound you hear at a concert.

They sell small PA systems that you can use in a basement.

I dont agree with using a PA system to just record beat boxing sounds. As you would do with vocals just set up the mic and go fot it.

Please dont use the caps lock when posting, they are really annoying to read.

And the indigo is a PCM/CIA card that slides into your laptop PCM/CIA slot.

Did you check out the website I posted?

Echo

Back