Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
J

josheldominicano

post pictures of your studio hear. i just wanna see how the studio u guys have look like

here's my 'studio' if you wanna call it that. lets just say a setup, im only 15 so money is a big obstacle so i aint got that much, but regardless we still make that fire.

Left Angle w/ my 3 new boxes of vinyls
studio_angelleft.jpg

Right Angle 1
studio_angelright.jpg

Right Angle 2
studio_angelright1.jpg

Front View
studio_front.jpg

Side view of the vinyls mpc and turntable
studio_vinyl+mpc+turntable.jpg

Last edited:
bnkrecords said:
S4200339.jpg

S4200341.jpg

And when Im not in the studio, im out havin fun...
ma2iraq1.jpg

I like the studio pics. But the pic where you say you go out having fun provokes a slight sickness in my guts. If thats fun i feel sorry for you. If its your job i accept it but dont post it on an music forum it will only cause conflicts.

davmarti said:
What makes you sick I just see a guy standing in front of a f**ed up house?

Its a destroyed building in Iraq with a soldier in front of it. Topic is having some fun. You think war is fun??

Anyway i wont get political here.

davmarti said:
What makes you sick I just see a guy standing in front of a f**ed up house?

c'mon man, are you really that dumb?

he said heres a pic of him havin fun:
standin in front of a destroyed building in irak, which assumes killin and destroyin in irak = fun.

war is no joke, and far from fun.

100 people die everyday in irak, my friends family are dyin everyday in irak, that is far from fun.

thumbs down big time

I think war sucks. But if he's out there kickin' a$$ to keep the rest of us safer, my hat's off to him.

From me? No sarcasm there... I don't joke about the United States Armed Forces.

I *do* think war sucks. I don't really know anybody who thinks it's actually a good thing... But certainly, anybody willing to put it all on the line like they do... If I could buy 'em all a brewski and a shot of Jagermeister, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

MASSIVE Mastering said:
From me? No sarcasm there... I don't joke about the United States Armed Forces.

I *do* think war sucks. I don't really know anybody who thinks it's actually a good thing... But certainly, anybody willing to put it all on the line like they do... If I could buy 'em all a brewski and a shot of Jagermeister, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

As i said if its his job i accept it. But...i think many people are against what some nations are doing in Irak...sorry to say. And imho things have only gotten worse since day one of sticking thier noses into foreign state politics. You really thing the whole game is about making the world safer?? The only way make the world a bit safer is getting rid of GWB.

Now i did get political in a music forum and i appologize in advance. I just had to sate my opinion.

Ok now back to the theme. Nice studios. How do people keep thier studios so organized? For me its impossible since i am allways reconnecting stuff.

Back