Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
Xabiton said:
The roland Juno 2 and the Ensoniq ESQ1
nice man you know its prbz one my favorite set ups on this post to many people got the motifs and fantoms. what do you do make the beats on keyboard then record it into the computer or use the computer as a master

i sequence in sonar but only kuz the juno can only output one sound at a time. the sequencer on the ensoniq is crazy but the sounds on the juno are most of my core sounds right now

Last edited:
ooo right thats cool you like using the computer or would you prefer to just be able to sequence on keyboards ?
i was looking at that ensoniq on ebay but i wanna get my eps16+ frist

controom_wide.jpg

Control Room

console.jpg

Console

collage_6in.jpg

Collage:
top (left to right): control room, iso booth, studio 1
bot (left to right): studio 2, rear control room

More pics --> here...

Last edited:
phantom1 said:
ooo right thats cool you like using the computer or would you prefer to just be able to sequence on keyboards ?
i was looking at that ensoniq on ebay but i wanna get my eps16+ frist

if i could use all my sounds from my juno in my beats id do it all on my keyboards. its not so much about what i like to do right now its about what works. I prefer the sound of the original eps to the 16 but both of them are good machines. Right now Im savin up to win an asrx on ebay.

Blue Bear Sound said:
controom_wide.jpg

Control Room

console.jpg

Console

collage_6in.jpg

Collage:

More pics --> here...
show off lol

Last edited:
Xabiton said:
if i could use all my sounds from my juno in my beats id do it all on my keyboards. its not so much about what i like to do right now its about what works. I prefer the sound of the original eps to the 16 but both of them are good machines. Right now Im savin up to win an asrx on ebay.

oooh right the asx looks dope id like asr 10 more then the eps but money wise ima go with the eps. I herd the eps was better then 16+ but its got effects on the + and im not tryna use my computer with it i wana avoid software

depends on what you want really. I think the classic sounds better personally but the 16 has a lot more options. I prefer to do my mixing and storage on the computer and the computer opens a lot of doors musically but right now my base is in the hardware

yh thats what i was thinking but i need the more options unless i buy a rack sampler like the akai s950 aswell but anit got the money at the moment really. Yeah computers open alot of doors but i get bored using them im using fl at the moment and i get bored with clicking and what not. i like to now how to use softwre tho then i don't need any one to show me you know

^whats that black keyboard u got? i never get bored wtih that mpc either and i want your microkorg

phantom1 said:
yh thats what i was thinking but i need the more options unless i buy a rack sampler like the akai s950 aswell but anit got the money at the moment really. Yeah computers open alot of doors but i get bored using them im using fl at the moment and i get bored with clicking and what not. i like to now how to use softwre tho then i don't need any one to show me you know
i get bored with the pc too but also i like having the outboard options. i like that i can get outboard gear to color my sound. Yes u can do it with software too but to me its not the same. Its hard to explain but my ears tell me its not the same when u play it next to the real thing

Last edited:
^^^^^

The keyboard is a Korg M1... Its actually was one of the first "workstations". I mostly use it as a controler for my ES rack because I like the action of it.

As far as the microkorg... ITS MINE. lol Its a nice little board. I tried the micron and just like the korg better. At some point I want a full fledged synth but I have fun with the micro. Beside I', still learning about synths, so its great for that

Blue Bear Sound said:
controom_wide.jpg

Control Room

console.jpg

Console

collage_6in.jpg

Collage:

More pics --> here...

very nice! Whats the total square footage of the building?

Nice setup fam, imma post some pics of my set up soon, im moving back to the staes so I might as well get em up while I can.........

Heres my setup today
l_b55f4ef3d7eaa34e99cd0a1977f58e86.jpg

ill post another once all of my new equipment gets here and i get it arranged. I kno its small but everything is inside the box as of right now, and i still could take some of you out easily lol.

Back