Page 3 of 424 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pictures of your studio!

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Iraq was a long time coming... 17 resolutions *before* 9/11. Shooting at our planes on a daily basis. Training terrorists... I supported Clinton on it also - I was already signing up to do what I could (I'm 4F, so I can't join up) when he had the troops amassed on the border in '99 (when he pulled back at the last second for "negotiations" with the U.N. - You know the U.N. - The most useless and corrupt organization on the planet). Clinton had much harsher words for Hussein than GWB ever did - GWB just followed up the words with action.

Do I agree with how it went down? Not really... Do I agree with how *the press* is presenting it? Not at all. I've talked with enough servicemen. I've talked with my (Iraqi) neighbors - Finally able to contact their family after a dozen years. What's left of thier family (some didn't survive Hussein) are now doing very well and are quite happy our guys are there. My neighbors also love that we're there. They hate Bush, but there seems to be a lot of that going around (the press has always hated Republicans. That was obvious when I was a Democrat, it's still obvious now that I'm an independent).

That all being said - I hope they're able to come home ASAP... I think there are too many there. But what the hell do I know... I'm not a military expert.

Obviously, neither is Wolf Blitzer... If you caught his sorry excuse for a "newscaster" a coule days ago... What an ass...

But you're right - Politics and music don't mix for the most part.

Patchbays. That's how you keep everything neat.
    Last edited by MASSIVE Mastering; 03-07-2006 at 12:49 AM.
    [b]John Scrip - [URL=http://www.massivemastering.com] MASSIVE Mastering[/URL] - [/b][size=1]Chicago (Schaumburg / Hoffman Est.), IL - USA

[url=http://www.massivemastering.com][img]http://www.massivemastering.com/mini.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.massivemastering.com/MassiveOneSheet.pdf]MM "One Sheet"[/url]
    Spoon-feed a newbie an answer and he'll mix for a day -
    Spark his curiosity to find the answer himself and he'll mix for a lifetime. [/size]

Thanks
    Originally posted by MASSIVE Mastering
    Patchbays. That's how you keep everything neat.
    lmao.....

....a poignant message followed by a perfectly placed afterthought bringing us right back on topic!!!!

SPECTRAL DISCO PIMP

Thanks
    Originally posted by Pase
    Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that was kinda tounge in cheek sarcasm
    Lol hey pase your from jersey?? Which part??

Thanks
    E.O./Woodbridge

Thanks
    If you took my comment as being a serious one, then thats on you. Only an Idiot would think war is fun. There is nothing fun about taking a life because you have to protect yourself.. there is nothing fun in getting shot at or having IED's blow up right under your friends humvee.. The fact is, It's so crazy out there that you have to find some way of coping with it. My way was to find the humor in it. Although that pic shows no humor.. maybe this one will.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Pase
    E.O./Woodbridge
    Ah ok. Just curious cause i grew up in Berkeley Heights. Now live in Madrid, Spain.

Thanks
    Berkeley Heights
    Right off of 78

Thanks
    yup right of route 78........been a long time.

Thanks
    Here u go guys... Nuffin much 2 it.

I'm gonna move all those boxes outta my room this weekend. Thats what makin it looks to cramped and messy.

I'm gonna set my mic up where the box wiv the red bag ontop of it is. Gonna have the vocalist facin the wall. Good idea?

Thanks
    Originally posted by kang
    Here u go guys... Nuffin much 2 it.

I'm gonna move all those boxes outta my room this weekend. Thats what makin it looks to cramped and messy.

I'm gonna set my mic up where the box wiv the red bag ontop of it is. Gonna have the vocalist facin the wall. Good idea?

You sure do love M-Audio gear eh? lol ... I've got the same stuff; Oxygen 8, Radium, and Trigger Finger
    "Tripping On Unholy Earth"

http://www.neuroticdecay.com

\m/

Thread Information