Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
yeah im 14 i need to get a liscence so i can cop one ill jus put a contraption so i can shoot at the door by pressin a button lol jk

Seeing as the Feds came up with the Second Ammendment, that shouldn't be a problem.

This is mine finally got a webcam

092942bx8.jpg

092948zj2.jpg

092955sb7.jpg

093012dt8.jpg

HOOD thats a nice LAB. Does your mixer get the job done? Also what kind of mixer is that?

guido da crook your lab is nice also. Did you put up the acoustic treatment yourself?

SiqBeatZ said:
As shown in my "im Back" thread, I like my studio clean.

RIG3.jpg

nICE FLICK ON THE MONITOR.

25k3ce9.jpg

25k3gx1.jpg

25k3h53.jpg

25k3hg6.jpg

25k3hnb.jpg

The 001 is for sale by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
You like your keystation 49e I think mine is pretty decent bought a new one for only 80 dollars at a authroized m-audio store on ebay.com I wish it had some weights, oh well im satsify.

RAW-note said:
HOOD thats a nice LAB. Does your mixer get the job done? Also what kind of mixer is that?

guido da crook your lab is nice also. Did you put up the acoustic treatment yourself?

Yeah my mixer gets the job done im not really into that MIDI monbo jombo so just record as audio from my Ns5R. Its a Beringer UB1202 I Bealieve. You see the shoe box that also gets the job done s I can see what im doing ghetto but thats how I make my money feel me? Do what you do. It dosent matter how big you ........... is it matters how much you can use it. lol you other guys keep ya mind off that im talking about studios

hey bro, how u feeling the triton rack???? wen i first got it i hated it, but wen ive started to look deeper into the machine im starting to fall in love with it

ay all u guys' setup is good...if it works for you, thats all that mattas...thats what makes us individuals...anyways im chillin at work right now...i will post some pics of my spott lata on...

I'm confused, what are we looking at? Did you cut and paste that from google image search?

Back