Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
3.jpg

ANYBODY know where i can get i TV like this with the split screen function for CHEAP? i need one so when i need to take a break from makin music i can just play the game or watch tv while still bein able to see my project. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME. it can be the same brand or whatever. i stay in TEXAS just in case anybody got da connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just picture in picture .. And that's a cheap TV, just a 32' HD TV made by TECO, only cost me like £300.

Just look for PIP (picture in picture) in the feature list.

^good looking on the info..imma head up to Walmart a lil later n see what kinda sells they got..JUST GOT PAYED BIG BAYBAEEE!!!

Obitheincredible said:
any modern LCD tv has a pc input from my understanding. Vizio, sharp, sony, samsung. Go to walmart and take a look.

naw homie its called picture-outside-picture and u sure as hell aint gonna find it at walmart. already checked. only the vizio vo32lf has this function and its vizios higher end tv's so not for sale at walmart. plus its bout $600 and its not gonna be my main house tv its just gonna be a studio monitor/ game screen so its cool if its cheap.

noblewordz said:
Its just picture in picture .. And that's a cheap TV, just a 32' HD TV made by TECO, only cost me like £300.

Just look for PIP (picture in picture) in the feature list.

say noble i looked em up (Teco 32") and i can see they're really only in the uk but the lowest i see em for is like £450. you get yours at a store or online. you got a link for that £300 price one. would apreciate any help.:D

EL COLOMBIANO said:
naw homie its called picture-outside-picture and u sure as hell aint gonna find it at walmart. already checked. only the vizio vo32lf has this function and its vizios higher end tv's so not for sale at walmart. plus its bout $600 and its not gonna be my main house tv its just gonna be a studio monitor/ game screen so its cool if its cheap.

say noble i looked em up (Teco 32") and i can see they're really only in the uk but the lowest i see em for is like £450. you get yours at a store or online. you got a link for that £300 price one. would apreciate any help.:D

Well its called picture in picture on my set.. Tis a mystery lol ..

I got it from www.microdirect.co.uk the model I have is Teco TL3212

Here is one they got for got dam £230 but its out of stock http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Product/34137

3D Beats said:
I finally cleaned up my spot. I really want to make a new desk though, not quite right.

Neat studio i think i have seen your videos on youtube too. Helpful stuff

Just a quick update for me

stufprd2.jpg

studiofz6.jpg

micvc7.jpg

This is what hard work can get cha.

Last edited:
For some *reason I just had a thought form Coming to America.

"With a little hard work, one day you can have something like this too."

While the prince nods and says respectfully, yes.

MXL90

504musicman said:
Neat studio i think i have seen your videos on youtube too. Helpful stuff

OOOwieieieee The ASR and the Akai Sampler (S-Series) ! ! ! ! !

You workin wit some serious records too.

Da-Future said:
damn cant yall leave lil'buddy alone why do yall have to keep riding someone and btw its a trash bag if you stayed where we stay its this big azz mall called gurnee mills and they have the kohl's outlet( i dont shop there ) but he could've bought whatever and it aint none of yall business to be in dude business damn leave lil'dude alone and keep postin studio pics

Gurnee Mills is the worst Mall Ever

Last edited:
This is my set up:

8core Mac Pro 3Ghz
32 gigs of ram
3 x 1,000gig
1 x 320gig
NVidia 8800GT
Dual 30" Apple Cinema Displays
MacBook (travel system)
Toshiba Satallite

Digi 003
Mbox 2
Mbox 2 Micro

Waves Diamond + L3-16
Waves JJP
Waves Classic Series (API,SSL,VINTAGE)
McDSP Emerald
DigiDesign AIR (full collection)
DigiDesign Bombfactory 660/670
AutoTune Evo 6
Celemony Plug-In

TC Helicon Voice works
TPS II Tube pre with Tung-Sol 12AX7 Tubes
DIGIMAX FS 8 mic Pre
Motif XS
Korg Triton Studio
Roland Fantom
M-Audio Oxygen 8
Mackie Big Knob
KRK V8 Series II
Yamaha NS10's

Neumann TLM103 (2)
MXL V69 Mogami Edition (2)
SM57 Beta (2)
SM58 (2)

Auralux Pro Panels and Traps

2000va UPS Backup

:victory:

Here are a few more pics of my studio. i couldn't fit them all on my last post and these ones are before i added the above listed gear but it shows the studio layout a bit plus the pianos and the blacklight haha

if you have any questions, fire me a msg

Cheers

Last edited:
damn do u guys sell crack to get these setups? lol

naw but i'd die for that fantom u got Intrax

Back