Need help/advice with acoustic treatment 7 questions!

2-SharR

Hey All,

These days I am getting a lot of inspiration and I want to take my room to an acoustic level.

I repainted my room and made a homestudio of it. Have my gear but no acoustic treatment, the room has no furniture.

1). Also I have a 2 corners where there are sockets for electricity and one for the ethernet cable so placing a superchunk/cornertrap is difficult,
are there good alternatives and what are they?

2). At my right side to the back. In that corner there is a door with a walk in space. So I think it's good to put a portable basstrap there.
Am I correct? And what do you guys suggest?

3). I read about the DIY absorbtion panels. I want to make them from rockwool. What kind of rockwool do I need. for these wall panels?
any advice on this?

4). I also know at the back wall there should be diffusors, is it ok to get just 2 diffusor panels. Don't want to make them on my own because I know
it will be really ugly.

5). At the fron of my wall there is a big window. Normally people would place absorptionpanels there. What are alternatives?

6). Is it necesarry to have also a cealing absorber? And if so, does it has to be right above your head or about the monitors?

7). I also have a mic and like to record in the studio. My pc makes a litte bit of noise. I dont have a booth. Will a aborptionstand help or is it useless?

A lot of questions.

I hope you have an answer or advice for me.

Thanks in advance,
2SH

p.s. also the studio drawing in the attachment.:D:o
Studio Tekening.jpg

Back