mpc or keyboard??

Psif1904

im asking for advice, im thinking about buying an mpc or just a keyboard because I want to be able to play what im doin not use a mouse anymore. should I buy both or just an mpc? and I need help on what an mpc can actually do?
im a sample based hip hop producer if that helps

You will still have to use your mouse for using your daw unless you know all the keyboard shortcuts. You can get midi keyboard pad hybrids such as those by Novation.

MPC need not down, it can play any sample and create your beats your beats all on mpc, unlike a MPD yes this needs a daw to be able to play rhythms etc., as if the midi not want to click, I already had axiom pro hipercontrolo have full control over any daw market, not precise mouse or the pc / mac keyboard, but is a weak keyboard in my opinion I bought one yesterday Navation 61 the best midi controller. I use a mpd 26 akai quite like and serves well for what I rap beats.

MPD is a MPC is quite another thing. the mpd always need a pc / mac in mpc forget all the rest of hardoware and uses only the mpc connected to monitors;)

I would look into getting the new Native Instruments Maschine Studio:

It's designed so that you can do everything you need to do from the controller itself, and gives you the power to use your computer for the few tasks where using a computer is much more efficient.

Absolutely fantastic.

-Ki
Salem Beats

I wouldnt go skimp on the keys as you learn more chords and scales having 49+ keys will benefit you more. I'm sure you could do it all from like an mpk25 which when you upgrade the pads aren't that bad.

Back