krk vxt4's w sub vs vxt6's w sub

garyjones42

Hey all, title says it all. Im looking at getting the krk vxt 4's and a subwoofer, or buying the vxt 6's and getting a sub a little down the road. I generally mix with my sub always on, just turned down quite a bit. So i need help figuring out which setup would be best. At first i thought the vxt 6's and sub would be a better option, but as i researched people were saying you get better mid range in the vxt 4's because the cone is smaller..or something along those lines. i can afford either the 6's or 4's, and its between these two, and no other speakers! If anyone has any advice or input please let me know. I currently have yamaha hs50s and the sub that came with it. My friend wants to buy them from me so that gave me the idea to kind of upgrade, and i like getting new things. If i just sell him the speakers, will the vxts work with the yamaha sub until i buy the krk sub? Thanks <3

also...should i get white or black? which color will make them sound gooder? :cool:

either 4" or 6" will produce good mids If the larger fit good in your space I would go for those. You may also want to look into presonus they have some very lower priced stuff also

Back