Thread: krk vxt4's w sub vs vxt6's w sub

Thanks

krk vxt4's w sub vs vxt6's w sub

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey all, title says it all. Im looking at getting the krk vxt 4's and a subwoofer, or buying the vxt 6's and getting a sub a little down the road. I generally mix with my sub always on, just turned down quite a bit. So i need help figuring out which setup would be best. At first i thought the vxt 6's and sub would be a better option, but as i researched people were saying you get better mid range in the vxt 4's because the cone is smaller..or something along those lines. i can afford either the 6's or 4's, and its between these two, and no other speakers! If anyone has any advice or input please let me know. I currently have yamaha hs50s and the sub that came with it. My friend wants to buy them from me so that gave me the idea to kind of upgrade, and i like getting new things. If i just sell him the speakers, will the vxts work with the yamaha sub until i buy the krk sub? Thanks <3

also...should i get white or black? which color will make them sound gooder?

Thanks
    either 4" or 6" will produce good mids If the larger fit good in your space I would go for those. You may also want to look into presonus they have some very lower priced stuff also

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rotgg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Post Nice

good post........

Thread Information