Installed auralex room designer kit.

mguz11

So I just installed the auralex room designer kit in my studio, and I must say, if you have $100 to spend its definitely a wise investment. It sounds so pimp compared to my naked walls. Really cool stuff and worth the money.

Sorry guys, I've been slacking on the pics, ill post them with dimensions of my room in a few hrs after I get off work. Stay tuned

image.jpg

This pic I just took off my phone, there are also panels located directly behind the camera, and this is just a normal sized bedroom. The kit was like $110 bucks roughly. It covers my room awesomely. I did not want to overdue it and deaden it too much, still wanted to have some room control. But the sound quality has greatly improved. And in that closet Is the mic booth which is fully installed with auralex. Actually when I got the foam it seemed like way more than I expected. Glad I didn't buy two.

Also that pic was taken during installation. There are 4 more panels up to the right of the window an the ones directly behind me on the door to entry right behind the camera

Back