Help Buying New Studio Monitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

shahbros22

hey i am curretnyl searching for good, cheap monitors for studio use and monitoring, i was just wonderin if these are any good for professional studio use and monitoring to get good professional mixes.
THANKS

"NADY SM-120" Studio Monitors is the model name.... i cant post a direct link to the website so u can just type it in on google

thanks

Posting the same thing all over instead of in just one area doesn't do anything except piss people off.

Shah, dont worry about this guy. I didn't really pay attention too much. But this guy spends alot of time putting people down instead of just either helping or being quiet.

Though I can agree that if there is ever an answer you are looking for, always start with a search cause it's most likely been addressed. If you don't find your answer, please post.

I didn't even suggest searching - But it's clearly against the guidelines here (and forum etiquette in general) to double and triple post the same questions in different forums.

I only spend time putting people down who deserve it. I wasn't putting him down. I was explaining to him (and everyone else who reads this thread) that the thread has been started elsewhere.

This place gets "messy" enough having the same questions posted by different people. Having the same questions posted by ONE person is completely unnecessary and against the forum rules.

my bad, but i only posted it in this catergory and another one, so just 2 same posts. are the monitors at least decent, i know they arent good, but they dont suck, right?

Back