help with acoustics for oddly shaped room

Kanadian

hey this is my studio layout.. im trying to figure out my acoustic treatment, what would be best and what can i do differently. in the corner is a booth, the black indicates walls and equipment.. the orange indicates wall acoustics while the blue indicates ceiling acoustics. anyone with exxperience or can perhaps redesign ( using paint):sigh: help is much appreciatedstudio.png

So, I look at this and wonder about a corner of the room - is it a void? or a bed?

roomVoid.png

The greyed area is my question first.

Second question is what are the dimensions: not much useful advice can be given without them, even though this is a small room, it still needs some treatment at resonant freqs and clumps of them where they overlap in the tangential (2 axes of resonance combine) and orthogonal (3 axes of resonance combine) reflection/resonance domains....

i.e. more details please

it is framing for a booth.. here is the room without the equipment placed. The object that was near the door was a color mistake, it doesnt exist. walls.png

thx for the help im also willing to redesign my booth but in the area it is located due to there being a closet i built the framing off of.

Last edited:
Back