Future Studio help

liftedmind420

I am interested in knowing how to get a professional grade studio. Including costs?, equipment?, the actual studio room?. Should I rent one or buy one? I am very serious about getting a professional studio so this will help me big time, I need a clear head on what exactly I need to get in order to get a professional studio, thank you for your help and time.

Thats a lot of information you require and it depends upon many factors. it needs a lot of research, I would recommend renting one until you are familiar.

dude all u need is fruity pebbles, dr. dre headphones, a table, desk and a creative mind, original ideas with the motivation, determination, and dedication to commit to the hard work.

beats headphones are the worst possible investment you could make they are anything but flat and will lull you into a false sense of security when mixing and mastering - play your mixes on anything else and they will sound very poor in comparison

a thread like this should be considered a humour free zone - someone who knows nothing asks for advice and is then given "bad" advice that is meant as humour, really won't know the difference and will take it at face value and act accordingly

Back