Furniture suggestions

jackdcuna

jackdcuna
What's goin on. Maybe I could learn from some of your mistakes and take suggestions. I just moved so I'm setting up my room. I'm tryin to have space for turntables, production space(computer and midi controller), and space for like homework and writing ish. What do you think should I get two separate tables or one of those L shaped tables or even a table and like a small computer desk? but i like broadness still. well i don't know just tell me what you think would be the optimum.

thanx

Could you build your own table?

You could possibly have turntables on top, then your midi controller on a pull out shelf underneath. Make it wide enough to have space for homework. I would steer away from building/buying an L shaped desk as you want to put it in the corner, which wouldn't be the greatest place for your monitors to live.

Best to have desk in center symmetrical area of room, monitors firing down the length. Couch or something at back great for bass asborption. For symmetry and space saving purposes I store my tables/controllers and alternate based on whatever I feel like doing that day. Guy above had good suggestion with building a desk

Yeah, building your own is the way forward. I had a custom built one a few houses ago and it was the bomb.

Currently using a shop bought one, but going buying some wood and stuff to get my own built next week. Need more space!

Back