doesn't this site rock!!
i'm starting up in australia
i want to make good house music
i know the basics of djing
i don't know much to do with production
i'm very keen
and after a far amount of researching by reading mags and fact sheets on hardware,
playing with rebirth, music shop advice, etc
i've basically come up with this idea for a budget (am full time university student)
home studio setup
korg es1 - for sampling and making loops and for effects too
average keyboard synthensiser(FATAR STUDIOLOGIC MK-149) - for melodies and chords
cubase, cubasis or alternative - for programing my loops and patterns into layers
sony mdr headphones
sony mhc w550 stereo system
pentium 2, 200 mhz, 32ram, creative sound blaster
- will this work?
- will this satisfy my needs?
- will they be compatible?
- will it be good?
- does anyone have any better ideas or improvements?
- is the korg es1 easily compatible with a standard keyboard?
- can i hook the korg es1 to my computer so i can copy my
- do i need a program to let me load the loops and samples from the korg on the computer?
- what programs would be the best program to set my loops?
is there anything else i need?
etc etc so many questions,,,,,, sozy
but that is what the sites for right????
ps question: what music are you into (yes you?) and what do you have to help you make it??