Which is better??

K

Kardere

Im working with Fruity Loops, and I want to know which is better Cubase SX or Reasons 2.5 Synth im thinking about getting both as well as the Sonar Producer 3, but which is better??

Also I want to know how do I transfer my tracks from Fruity Loops to Sonar, im always having trouble with that and how do I arrange it and mix it once I get it on there??

Somebody help an nigga aiight??

Kardere
Grand Champz Entertainment

Hello,

how do I arrange it and mix it once I get it on there??

Depending on what type of music it is. E.G. does it have vocals or no-vocals?

A song with vocals is basically this:

intro - verse - chorus - verse -chorus - bridge - chorus - outro

Now this is not a set formula, you can vary any of this. You can change some things up if they sound good.

If your doing songs without vocals, you can arrange it like this:

intro - body - breakdown - body - outro

Again you can vary any of these structures. there is no set way to arrange a song. You should build the song up, start out light, then get heavy as the song progresses. As for mixing, you should read some books about mixing first before you attempt it. I could tell you but its toooooo much to type.

Hope this helps,

welcome to FP

Peace!

If you want synths,get reason,if you get reason you can get either cubase or sonar,you dont need both,they do the same thing,they are sequencers.

Kardere said:
Im working with Fruity Loops, and I want to know which is better Cubase SX or Reasons 2.5
Cubase is a recording/sequencing program, while Reason is a mere soft studio. Two different things.

hot trax said:
If you want synths,get reason,if you get reason you can get either cubase or sonar,you dont need both,they do the same thing,they are sequencers.
I thought Cubase is a recoding software, while you can't record stuff in Reason!? Maybe I'm confused right now ...

Giganova said:
I thought Cubase is a recoding software, while you can't record stuff in Reason!? Maybe I'm confused right now ...

in cubase, you can record audio or midi, and sequence audio or midi... but you need to have what are called VSTs that the midi triggers.. the VST could be anything from a drum machine (Battery) to a soft synth (like Triangle II)..

advice -> read up on these products and on production a little bit before any purchases

Good Looking out Rox, so I have the option to get either Cubase or Sonar.

Yeah I thought about getting Reasons Synth. I never tried Reasons before, but I will try it out?

Let me ask you this, what program is better for MIDI playback and recording?

I heard that Cubase and Sionar does that too is that true?

and who has the Akai MPC1000, how is it especially with PC's???

Holla at ya boy!!

Kardere'

Back