The beauty of multiple screens

Gigi D'aless

Sup Y'all,

If you ever feel like you need more gear, or you are trying to improve your studio workflow, you'd be amazed at how much of a difference this makes. It reduces the clicking to flip through windows or menus, making it feel less clunky and digital, and more like an actual analogue studio.

Peac3 & Much Love,
Gigi D'aless

Multiple screens make a lot of difference. From personal experience I can say that it helps when you need to work on 2 projects.

Agreed, even just having the mixer constantly one one screen with the project/effects on the other is a massive help. I recently switched back to one screen and it can get annoying having to constantly open/close different tabs.

Even though it won't help to work on multiple projects, it is pretty useful and handy to carry on our work.

Never looked back since having 2 screens, I'm thinking of getting a 3rd touch screen 27 inch which slate digital have made but maybe abit over kill lol

I have two Seiki SE39UA01UK 39" LED 4K TV's beside each other , they are really cheap
and even though they are tv's they do have digital input for connecting to a PC.
it's great having soooooo much screen realestate.

two things I have found is, first I need two graphics cards (because of the shear number of pixels)
second is the settings need to be drastically adjusted to get a lovely crisp image (I think the defaults are optimised for tv viewing)
steve118x (aka Dakoda Sada)

Back