basic setup.. *opinion*

phantom1

hey was a good set up like what do i need atm i got numark pt 01 m audio oxygen 8 v2 toshiba lap top and ma 7a monitors. my beats are good with this www.myspace.com/addictbeatz but i sold some beats and i want to get some better monitors and some extra stuff to make the samples sound better i think i need an interface??? but i nothing about any of that could some one plz give me some advice.
thanks

MPC is the machine (industry standard) you need.

Its alittle expensive but worth ever penny...

Or you should get a keyboard workstation like the Fantom, Yamaha, etc. They work good

BenL said:
MPC is the machine (industry standard) you need.

Its alittle expensive but worth ever penny...

Or you should get a keyboard workstation like the Fantom, Yamaha, etc. They work good

i stared on the mpc 2000 few mounths ago but it broke i herd the 2000 is un reliable tho i was thinking bout getting the 1000

you heard correctly

the 1000 is a good machine for the right price. or you could get the 2000xl for alittle less than 1000 dollars

both good machines

If your really on low budget, i suggest getting a keyboard workstation like the fantom x6, i wish i would have known about these before i bought all my other stuff...

my freind has the phantom i like it but i prefer his xl cos i sample more then any thing and i love the pads

Back