Any Fl studio users that can help please?

Det

Hello just a quick question, when i play a base note in piano roll and slide it to the next note, the first note dosnt play , how can i fix that problem? thanks ( ;

Can you give a little more information? Specifically what VST are you using?

If it isn't a native image-line plugin than you need to configure it to use the slide in the piano roll (varies by plugin).

Otherwise, the issue is PROBABLY that you haven't made the first note long enough. The first note needs to be playing for the duration of the slide note in the piano roll because that is the pitch that the synth slides from. Hope that makes sense.

If You Want To Slide From F To E, You Need To Have F's Midi Note Length Overlapping With E's. In The Image Above You Also Have F As A Slide Note (You Can Tell By The Little Triangle At The End Of The Midi) Which Is Most Probably Why You Cant Hear Anything.

Double Click F's Midi Note And Disable Its Slide Function.

Lengthen F To Overlap E.

Hope This Solves Your Problem

wait wait wait, I've been using FL Studio for years and you just now mean to tell me I can actually make slide work with non-native VSTs? Share this wisdom, please

Im a quote what he already said "If it isn't a native image-line plugin than you need to configure it to use the slide in the piano roll (varies by plugin)."

Back