Acoustic Treatment Suggestions?

Antistyle

Hey guys, here is my question.

I'm currently working in a temporal workspace for my music production, and I'm thinking of getting Acoustic Treatment for the room. (it's not a big size room)
And soon later in 2015 I'm moving into a permanent workspace, so I was wondering if there are acoustic treatments that can be detached from the old room and attached into the new room?

Also what are some good acoustic treatment suggestion?

Just google "acoustic foam". Working with a small area I would go 3 inches deep.
That's what she said
Yes you can make it detachable. Just use adhesive spray and paste the flat side of the foam to poster board.
Then get some detatchable wall hanging clips from walmart or wherever and voilà

Most acoustic treatments are easily removable and can be used in many different places. As long as you don't go with crazy custom panels, most rooms have similar characteristics so it's easy to get a room at least partially treated and still be able to use products in the next room. For instance, most ceilings are 8'/2.4m high, so if you get 8' or less of bass traps for corners, it's easy to reuse them in another room.
In terms of quantities and placements of panels, you can use the graphic on this page as a guide for general set up: Acoustical Room Advice - GIK Acoustics

Acoustic Treatment Suggestions

I ordered some acoustic panels from acousticmac,they are 3 x 2 ft 1 in thick.I was wondering if I could attach them to my ceiling with industrial strength velcro? They weight about 5-6 lbs each.Hanging them from hooks is to hard with my arthrities.

Back