Acoustic Simulator

G

Are there any websites where I can "draw" my room up? Something that will offer solutions to best fit my space.

I live in a 2bed, 2.5 bath Townhome. I do not know that accurate dimensions. The room where I mix and record has a slanted ceiling with a nook at the top that acts as a large shelf for excess storage. I have a window, a sliding door closet, dresser, bed, bathroom door and room door. Since the roof is raised and I have this nook facing my monitors, I'm looking for solutions to place bass traps.

Are there any websites where I can "draw" my room up? Something that will offer solutions to best fit my space.

I live in a 2bed, 2.5 bath Townhome. I do not know that accurate dimensions. The room where I mix and record has a slanted ceiling with a nook at the top that acts as a large shelf for excess storage. I have a window, a sliding door closet, dresser, bed, bathroom door and room door. Since the roof is raised and I have this nook facing my monitors, I'm looking for solutions to place bass traps.

Don't really know any but a lot of companies offer free acoustic advice

Back