Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

Hmm i would have to say Hov, he makes all these otha lollipop rappers look lost.. there are some good rappers out kendrick, Jcole, etc.. , but none of what i can say is topping Hov... every LP he has droppd has sold 1 mill+, once one of these rappers can drop 10 albums and have all of them certified platinum then we can say whos the best etc... just my 2 cents....

Kendrick Lamar.

Wale is up there too, along with KiD CuDi. But Ken has it in his hands right now.

Don't kid yourself everyone knows the answer is eminem. As much as I would love to pick my favorite rapper over Eminem there is still no doubt that Eminem is greater than everyone including tupac and biggie. Maybe if they were alive they would have a fighting chance but eminem is the only one who has stayed consistent with good lyrics, new things, meaningful songs ect. Some rappers do the things he does but he does things that others won't or can't do. How many rappers do you know will make a song about sucking dick? Exactly he is versatile and he can make a song about literally nothing and it will be a hit. He even says in his one song, I JUST MADE THIS VERSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY SHIT! It was on the song rain man I believe. He said something like that.

But really the best is eminem and I am no where near a eminem fan boy like my brother who loves him so much he will listen to any song by Eminem regardless if its crappy. Lets put it this way all of my favorite rappers have a lot of bad songs as well as good songs. Eminem doesn't really make that many BAD songs compared to everyone else. Sorry kanye, jay z, 50 cent, tupac, big l, banks, cassidy, papoose, what ever and who ever will never touch him. Lets put it this way if Eminem just died he would be way above everyother rapper being a legendary rapper that died. I can accept the facts that he is the best to live regardless if you want to believe it.

Eminem, Kendrick, Hopsin, Dizzy Wright are all up there

Justin Bieber. I think he is going to be big. Just kiddin.

Really, I am from the south so I gotta say B.O.B is the best out right now IMO. His lyrics and flow are getting better with every new track I hear. And his content is different from the norm. Just sayin.

-DG

i actually think Lowkey the uk rapper is the best rapper ive listened to in about 10 years of hiphop, even his early mixtapes from 2004 when he was 17 are amazing especially considering his age. he made 3x mixtapes in 1.5 years totalling over 60 tracks. mixtapes where called "key to the game 1,2 & 3. tracks are on you tube. he also done a track with 2pacs crew immortal outlawz which proves his underground pedigree.

Back