Singers & Songwriters Needed!!!!!!!!!

its your nigga ro-on-the-beat .been producin 4 bout 2 years lookin to connect with dope song writers n singers for some rnb tracks i got - get at me if u intrested

yo i been writin since i was in 3rd grade if you need me just hmu i'm not askin 4 nuthin but a dope beat

I know its been a while since you post this Im bot sure where your located but Im a Songwriter and Singer looking for Serious and professional Projects to look on I was featured on a mixtape Called Gmoney Ghost of Biggie Smalls Mixtape.

ive been doing some songwriting lately and i cant sing but i usually send the lyrics and the autotuned out version to my clients as a rough draft to hear it so if your down hit my email

snypemafia at gmail

it's really sad I post up asking for gospel songwriters/singers get no responses.. ppl never want to use their talent for the God.. rather sing a song about my girlfriend.. my boyfriend this.. nothing constructive.. sorry Smokinthuthespeakers I just had to rant...for a sec..
don't mean to ruin your thread

I am going to post a couple of song lyrics here. Lyrics that I wrote, let me know what you think. If you need someone to write for you and you like what you read, I got you. I am also a singer/songwriter, producer, vocal arranger, and musician. What you need I got it, just hit me up.

Never Been With Me

It's taken me forever to call
I guess I needed a little while
You know that being emotional usually ain't my style
But since it's just me, talking to you
There's a side that I want to show
I mean, if I can't come to you
Where else can I go?

Ever since we've been apart girl, life's been fair
Remember when I left, remember what you said
You said that you didn't care
Yes I said alot of things, and half of them I didn't mean
But right now I couldn't be more sincere
Listen to me

First time I ever had my heart broken it was by you girl
And first time I ever had a real kiss it was with you
You taught me how to treat somebody sweet
I remember when you told me that you loved me
But If I knew everything that I know right now back then
You would have never ever been with me girl

Copywright 2011, KhadeCortez, MaejorMusik Entertainment, Soulful Brandy Productions

Tell me what you think. I have a whole song written for the lyric but that's just a piece right there. I think it's :angel:

im a singer . ive never been in ah studio but my brother has . i would really love to record in one one day though . i also have cousins who practice with me daily .

I got you. The female beat smith Tea Smith. Get at me through my email and I can send you some of my work. It's in my sig.

I am a gospel songwriter

I am a gospel songwriter

it's really sad I post up asking for gospel songwriters/singers get no responses.. ppl never want to use their talent for the God.. rather sing a song about my girlfriend.. my boyfriend this.. nothing constructive.. sorry Smokinthuthespeakers I just had to rant...for a sec..
don't mean to ruin your thread

Gospel songwriter

Hello, I'm new to this site today. I am a gospel songwriter. I am looking for gospel artists who are interested in my talent.

Back