Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: John Cyzycki - The Soloist

  1. #1
    Johncyz's Avatar
    Johncyz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    398

    John Cyzycki - The Soloist

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello all...
    I've finally finished a little mixtape thing after about 3 or 4 months of work... I put this into the review section, and got 0 hits, and I know most of the people who visit this section...

    Please check out the cd, let me know your thoughts, and if anyone has criticism, send it my way.

    http://www.datpiff.com/John_Cyzycki_...p.m134449.html

    You don't have to download it...just play the playlist if you'd like.

    http://www.datpiff.com/John_Cyzycki_...p.m134449.html

  2. #2
    W.A.I.S. Krew's Avatar
    W.A.I.S. Krew is offline !The Future Of Music!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Odessa, Texas
    Posts
    4,656
    listening now

    so far its pretty dope i like your beat selection, whos your producer or is it just a mix of guys?
    you got me wanting to finish my sht up foreal imma go write some verses
    Last edited by W.A.I.S. Krew; 07-12-2010 at 08:21 AM.

  3. #3
    Johncyz's Avatar
    Johncyz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by W.A.I.S. Krew View Post
    listening now

    so far its pretty dope i like your beat selection, whos your producer or is it just a mix of guys?
    you got me wanting to finish my sht up foreal imma go write some verses
    Thanks man...It's just a mix of people from Soundclick. I tried to keep a pretty even mix of slow and fast songs, so that it isn't like alot of artists who have the same exact style over 17 songs, and the cd just feels monotonous and as if the mc is just switching the lyrics out and keepin the same rhythm.

    I'm glad I could inspire you lol... if you have anything that could make it better, let me know.

  4. #4
    Bigwon's Avatar
    Bigwon is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,800
    niceness bro! to me the quality of the songs vary, like i can tell which ones were more recent. But overall it's a great effort with some nice tracks on there. My favorites are 'rock the stage', 'rather be with you', 'dinosaurs', 'poker face final', 'epic final'

    hope to hear more from you, just keep polishing the style!

  5. #5
    Johncyz's Avatar
    Johncyz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwon View Post
    niceness bro! to me the quality of the songs vary, like i can tell which ones were more recent. But overall it's a great effort with some nice tracks on there. My favorites are 'rock the stage', 'rather be with you', 'dinosaurs', 'poker face final', 'epic final'

    hope to hear more from you, just keep polishing the style!
    Thanks man...You will definitely be hearing more from me...
    I'll be working on collabos with FunkNSTEIN and MORPHINE ROBERTS soon...

  6. #6
    TheNewEraPro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncyz View Post
    Thanks man...You will definitely be hearing more from me...
    I'll be working on collabos with FunkNSTEIN and MORPHINE ROBERTS soon...
    you got some dope songs!! And if you want to see some songs Morphine Roberts and i did go to http://www.thenepro.blogspot.com/ and go to the produced songs section
    Check out my beats at
    [URL="http://www.soundclick.com/nebeats"]www.soundclick.com/nebeats[/URL]
    Follow me on twitter at
    [URL="http://www.twitter.com/nepbeats"]www.twitter.com/nepbeats[/URL]

  7. #7
    Johncyz's Avatar
    Johncyz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewEraPro View Post
    you got some dope songs!! And if you want to see some songs Morphine Roberts and i did go to http://www.thenepro.blogspot.com/ and go to the produced songs section
    Thanks man...i'll definitely check it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!