Your Majesty vs. Bud Bunner

Your Majesty vs. Bud Bunner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Your Majesty

Ill burn u like a high paced metabolical rate.
incenerate u from the waste down and melt the skin off ur face.
Im battling a man who claims that no single person can stop him.
The same man messagin me up sayin that he doesn't want no problems
written explanations on every sentence that he wrote
just a little red coat bytch updatin his diary notes
"Dear diary my winning percentage seems to be runnin very small.
the only people im better than is the people i dont battle at all.
Frustrated "cos" u got beat by "The one wit style". Tryed dissin everyone else cus ur a degraded juevenille. Ignorent as h*ll bein as selfish as can be.
hyped up british a** needs to lay off the english tea.
Called on us twice each time germany came ur way.
we beat yall a couple times to Wheres ur independence Day?
Sloppy south paw, drinkin since the age of ten.
the only good thing to come out of ur country was "Shawn of the dead".
This is future producers not the beatles fan club.
Bud the stud got the wrong website he needs to sign off.
so f*ck that jolly brit and f*ck the prince and the queen.
So give me the respect i deserve buns and bow down to the king.
Your Majesty
:monkey:

i told you i wouldnt battle you because your a hater

never said anything about no problems.

ill get a verse at you though purely because im bored...

i hate the way you have to aim shyt at the royal family, the war (which was already won) and cups of tea...i dont even drink tea. Shaun of the dead is whack compaired to most british films aswell. Its the same old shyt over and over again. Personals should be personally about me - not just uk disses.

But saying that, this was a much better attempt at a battle verse than ive seen on here before...still that degraded line was stretched and out of place, and the rhyming of the entire verse was pretty basic. You had some ideas that coulda made really hard personals if used in a better way. Its promising tho.

but like i said, ill get a verse at you soon

Edit: Heres the verse

im back with lines that prove that type of raps a crime
Kings and Queens go together but that dont mean that they rhyme*1
Ive been Uk from day, im well loyal, ill have your world spoiled
and fuk a war!...proberly only got involved cos you smelt oil
i wish i was a girls coil, cos your birth was a tragedy
i feel like a slave to the royals, the way im serving your majesty
actually, ill book you a ticket on a flight to heaven
cos the last americans trying to fly high died on 9/11
i fight with weapons, gotta knife hid in my jeans
the word bun isnt just the things you got your dick inbetween
im sick on the scene like actors with a flu virus
i actually like this rapper....when his tunes silenced
im too voilent, a true tyrant so your majesty is fuked
cos it just happens that he's just a travesty of bud*2
your majesty is just the bytch to the king, take your rhymes and backdown
you wouldnt win the poll if the prize was krakow*3

COS'!!

after this verse from one of the hottest bastards
You'll be sliding down the poll's like exotic dancers

*1 Queen and king dont rhyme, he used them as a rhyme

*2 a literary or artistic composition so inferior in quality as to be merely a grotesque imitation of its model.

*3 krakow is in Poland/ Polish people are called poles...poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Battle

This was a great battle. Majesty had a pretty basic outline to his rap but that **** was crazy, You know something is fire when your reading it and you catch yourself smiling lol. Bud did good also, probably the best verse he ever did but my vote is for Majesty.

Vote:Majesty

It was close though, I was definitly surprised by both

hall of fame battle anyone???

OMG! this is pathetic.

What do i have to do to get through to people?

That vote doesnt count, its not explained well enough to not be a hate vote.

The only thing your majesty dissed was tea and the queen and **** like that...thats not personal, hes not dissing me, im not the queen and i dont even drink tea. The rhyming was basic and he had no multies, no decent punchlines, He had some lines that coulda been made into hard disses but he didnt flip them in a very hard hitting way. It was by far the best attempt at a battle verse ive seen on here but it was far from fire and being 'crazy'. The whole tea/queen thing is more played than nintendos

Either use this template...

Personals:
Punches:
Wordplay:
Multies:
Flow:
Aggression:
Humor:
Complexity:

and write an explanation paragraph or do a bar by bar breakdown

Please can we get some decent votes in here now.

p.s that wasnt my best verse....but it was still defintly more battle oriented than your majestys was....FACT

The one with style said:
This was a great battle. Majesty had a pretty basic outline to his rap but that **** was crazy, You know something is fire when your reading it and you catch yourself smiling lol. Bud did good also, probably the best verse he ever did but my vote is for Majesty.

Vote:Majesty

It was close though, I was definitly surprised by both

hall of fame battle anyone???

you need to be shot.. you ****ing mong

LOL let him be

if this battle is rated that highly (i dunno why) then please spend the time to 100 percent explain in detail, the reason behind your vote.

Then i can see if people are being stupid or not.

The template is a good way to vote because whoevers name pops up on the template the most is obviously going to win...and tbh, its easy to see if someones vote is bull****. If they say he won punches personals and multies, they are stupid.

Listen you ****ing Retards

Listen you ****ing Retards, Why must you clog this with bull**** complaints and immature disses. Your not my father so dont tell me what to say and how to vote, if your not gonn vote then dont post anything, Bud everyone else got mad **** to say about you and i dont say ****, Im the one that gives you respect and im not one of the million that ****ing diss you all the time.

see now im mad cuz I hate clogging these threads wit BS.

Im probably one of the youngest on this site and I act older than both of yall.

I voted!! **** ya'll

Bud Bunner said:
actually, ill book you a ticket on a flight to heaven
cos the last americans trying to fly high died on 9/11

I just wanted to point out that that one line may be extremely offensive to some people.

_SG_ said:
I just wanted to point out that that one line may be extremely offensive to some people.

GOOD!

its a battle, if you catch feelings over a punchline, your silly.

The emphasis is on the wordplay, not the finished line.

'harlem streets stay covered in white powder like the muthfukas running away from the twin tower' < immortal understands.

I also have a few punches based on 7/7 in london.

you wouldnt be blowing up in the underground if you was a muslim!
if you wanna ride on a ghost train? just get a muslim driver!
ill bus' up your body like 7/7...

anyway, 'the one with style' all i was saying is...if you filled out that template, i should win punches/personals/multies which are the three most important aspects of battling therefore i should really win. That is me speaking as an experienced battle voter not as a participant in this battle.

anyway lets leave the talk and just get votes

'The one with style' - Im saying it doesnt count as a vote because it isnt explained well enough, which is why i said use the template or do a bar by bar breakdown.

This is my last battle on here anyway, so allow beefing over a bad vote. Its cool..

man, here we go again. The dude stomped you bud. His verse was way better, and you lost again and now ur mad. And btw, fuk ur template, we dont have to use it, you dont make the rules, let the public decide.

My vote goes to your majesty(which im pretty sure i know who it is) his verse was, i dont know you could feel the hate, you could tell heart went into it. No offense bud, but your stuff is boring to me, i dont care how technical it is. And yea your line about 9/11 was uncalled for. This was a tragedy, people died, lost their families, and lives were ruined. This subject aint some silly line you can but in a battle, nah homie. You should be smacked.

Anyway, and this is not a hate vote, your majesty won.
He came to buds house, knocked on the door, and said "here, i brought your balls (oh wait you call em bollocks, right?)but anyway, he brought your balls by and served em to you.

**** you! you know nothing

he got schooled.

If both those verses were spat at any battle tournement he wouldnt even have half a chance

Tell me how he even nearly won? Where are the punches? What personals did he have apart from me being from the uk?, which in the end arnt personals cos i aint the queen

He had basic rhyming that my little four your old sister could write, he had no hard punches, no personals and the most basic wordplay in history. So what merits a win apart from and the one with style wanting him to win to try and get at me. Altho it doesnt bother me because anyone with a sprinkle of talent and a braincell knows he got slaughtered.

@SG...i dont give a **** what he says about the royal family - ill say it for him...**** the queen. Its just not a personal diss to me because im not her and i dont care for her either.

The voting in here has cemented my view that most of you so caled emcees wouldnt know a decent verse if it hit you in the face, you dont know what a good verse consists of.

If i posted this battle on my old forum or on any site with a decent text battle section - I know id win and thats coming from my experience in battling and voting on battles.

Its sad, pathetic and worrying. Nevermind though, i know i schooled him and everyone else ive battled on here. Im going to go battle on a site where they have some talented writers and a challange.

I ain't voting on this battle cuz I personally think it's a tie (and this
site won't allow me to give a vote to both).

I give props to Your Majesty greatly for how the words flowed. Of
course I ain't exactly "hearing" this, but the whole verse was really
smooth to read through till the end, and it was filled with plenty of
content to make the verse good enough for a battle.

Props to Bud Bunner for technical aspects, rhyme structure, and
personals - and I'd give the vote if I really thought those were the
only important elements in a battle. Well, maybe in a real-life bout
that holds. But either way, it seemed a bit too full and choppy to
read through.

I don't know how others would feel on this, but in a "online-typed-
text-battle", how easily a verse can be read seems to make a big
difference. I wouldn't exactly call this "flow" cuz the same verse is
always going to sound different when spit by different MCs. If the
verse seems to not roll too well, I start feeling like I'm just reading
a bunch of sentences, and it really kills a set no matter how good
the actual content may be.

No offense to you Bud, but it's kind of stupid to keep going on about
"in a battle something's really this and that...", simply cuz in a "real-
life battle" there's so many aspects you have that don't exist here...
There's the obvious like flow you hear and strength in voice, and the
less obvious like an MCs ability to use the crowd. It's still a battle
on here, but it's almost like fighting in a different ring.

im not talking about real life face to face battling im talking text-battling. In a text battle you can only judge on lyrical content. My verse flows like h20...it defintly wast choppy. i could spit that to any beat without any problems. the multis are like polyfiller...the fill in the gaps and make the whole verse connect together and flow as one.

i dont see how his verse flowed, it was based on rhymes such as be/tea...and what is up with that stretched line with no rhymes at all on it?

My verse wasnt choppy. Like i said though this thread is as good as closed to me because i have no more time to give to this section. Its full of retarded votes.

no one call tell me what was good about his rhymes, his content?

aload of played out generic uk disses backed up with nursery rhyme standard rhyming. Thats real.

anyway fuk it, fuk the battle...i dont care for the votes because no-one has the talent in writing to back up there vote, the votes are **** and people dont realise that in a TEXT BATTLE its about who uses personals/punches/multies/advanced rhyming/wordplay to the most advanced level.

okay, now that just sounds really ignorant.
take a moment to chill and free up your mind.

How a verse "flows" when read is not going to be the
same when read by different people. That's that. I've
seen plenty of verses that can be read smoothly, so it
can be done, and therfore I don't see why it shouldn't
be considered - especially because it's a text-battle...

a verse that has alot of multies WILL read better than a verse without because making a verse flow has alot to do with the rhymes and there is more rhymes, not only is there more rhymes but its rhyming more syllables of the verse. So more of the verse rhymes together.

Its not something you vote on, ive battled at around 10 different sites. On all of them its similar. A Template, the person that has his name next to the most aspects, wins. Then there is a little paragraph to give feedback to each writer and explain your view on the template. Its the best way. But 'how the verse read' is never on a template because like you said it reads differently for different people and you need consistancy in the voting.

Aslong as you read my multies, and put the emphasis on them when reading, the rest should come together...i guarentee my verse flows better though purely because more syllables in the verse connect together.

alright listen up bud. stop tryin to pretend ur f*ckin dr. phil goin around tellin people how to vote and what should be judged in a battle.. cuz ur just makin ur self sound stupid and ignorent.. people vote (anywhere) on the way they feel about a verse. not all that technical sh!t u be rantin about. all u do is talk about "he didnt use no personals" No sh!t i dont even no who u are. all i did was rap about the empression u gave me, and a little about england.. ur over there dissin the victims of 9/11. and u call ur self a rapper.. and yea i used a basic outline on my rap. thats so the people reading it can get a flow on what im saying. Everything i said in my verse for the most part is true. so stop being a bytch and expect the Loss.

1. i didnt diss victims of 9/11 its wordplay...when immortal technique used twin towers in a line was he dissing the victims? no, didnt think so but since you dont understand wordplay in this section, no wonder you think that. A little bit about england? the whole thing was queen and tea. predictable bull****.

In text battles you vote on technical aspects - that is a fact. You cant vote on anything else because its just lyrical content, its text, so you vote on teh standard of the content.

I dont know who gutty is but i got personals, i dont know nattwalls is but i got personals and bigwon, gitme?

Your verse wasnt that good it was average with basic rhymes and no hard hitting lines.

You know nothing and im speaking using experience of battling. You do vote based on technical aspects and how advanced the lyrical content is when its a text battle

Ill tell you what if it makes you feel like you've accomplished something ill tell you that you won. Yes, you won

****ing retards.

p.s whut u mean 'and you call yourself a rapper'? Eminem used columbine in a verse, immortal used 9/11...its about the wordplay and the controversey of using just attracts attention to that wordplay but since you lot are so uneductated when it comes to the technical aspects that build this art of writing rhymes, you wouldnt understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back