You still going?

T

thadon41

Wut drives yall to keep going . .

lately i have found it hard to even write , never mind rap a single word . . . .dont get me wrong " i love music 100%" .....have lived around musicians since i was a kid . .but i have found it hard ..to write .....i usuall bust out songs like water . .some were good and others not so good , but all is experience . .n e way . .

wut gives yall the drive to keep going / writing . .
and wut yall do if you get to a point like i have .?

everbody reaches that point at some time...when i have that problem..i just chill, because if you stress about it then it will get worse...i either play sports/watch Tv/play music and just read what other kats have posted and that gives me inspiration to come back again.
what works best for me (and this is my opinon only) is to go and chill with ya boyz...get some drink and just talk/chill...b4 ya know it...ya head will be full of words......good tip from Science...is to carry a pad and just write down words that come into ya head...ya can always go back to these and try to link them up later.

out:)

wut gives yall the drive to keep going / writing . .
and wut yall do if you get to a point like i have .?

Just imagine not making music. When I'm completely dried up and depressed 'cos of lack of money thinking I should "get a proper job" an all that schitt I imagine not making music. And I can't. My flatmate comes in from work (which he doesn't hate, but y'know, it's not his life or anything), eats a tv dinner, goes to bed. That's what I would do...what a waste of a life. What I'm saying is that I can't picture not making music (not for any period of time). I may never make money out of making music ever again, but I'll never stop I'll just do it for myself.

Take a break (a proper break, not just watch telly, do something totally different) don't make music for 4 days. You'll be gagging to by the end of it.

KasioRoks.

Funny thing though .. . .

i aint written or even MC'd or made a new tune 4 months now . ..

and i still dont wanna . .. i feel like written . .but not like MC'in or making new tunez, , ,, , ,

i dont know y . . .. .

Back