Written 80 Rap Songs In 1 Day - How??

anyone who writes 80 "songs" in one day, clearly does not put forth much effort or thought into what they are writing. if you value what you write and record, know this is absurd, whether with or without an agenda. have at it if you hold absence of creativity and lack of skill dear to your art form.

a mentally retarded person or someone with a severe brain injury could write 80 songs of what is passing as modern rap that gets played on the radio right now, with no trouble whatsoever. so i can see how it would be feasible if youre in 2nd grade.:victory:

watch that video real quick...dude is obviously not writing any songs of substance if he speaks the way he writes. count how many times he says "80" and we can all do a drinking game and have a shot each time.

Last edited:
I think you guys are clearly missing the point here on the actual thread... I left a link to a video exactly on what someone else was describing as in terms of writing 80 songs in a day. You will actually be surprised when you watch the video

Last edited:
I watched the video and felt like I was watching someone who thinks they know what theyre doing, marketing to people who are looking for answers.

Back