Why Did You Start Writing Songs?

I started writing songs when I was about 9 or 10 years old (2005-06). At first, I didnt really write my own songs, I just used to write out songs that I liked (like Boyz N The Hood by Eazy). When I started writing songs I wrote real stuff, I was a 10 year old writing things that Tupac would rap because I listened to him so much.

I wrote my first songs as a teenager because, although I liked playing covers, I always thought originality was better.

Over the years, I think I've gotten better at it. I'm now producing my band's CDs.

I started making music in the early 00s. Firstly with Sonic Foundry - Acid Music and moved onto Fruityloops, then Propellerheads Reason. Always loved rave music from the early 90s and wanted to try and make something with that kind of vibe. Gradually progressed to experimenting with all sorts of styles.

Cause it's fun. I've tried a lot of different things and music is something I've always come back to. It's a medium I enjoy creating in, making the stuff in my head into form to share with whoever likes my headstuff. Just another kind of art. Everyone in the world has certain mediums they enjoy and identify with.

...for lack of better explanation.

I like freedom of thoughts.

Music is good way to get rid of thoughts and move on, cuz its bad to jam Your head full with old stuff.

And when You hit the perfect flow on perfect beat, its just ecstasy, and clever punchline is like chery on cake.

Last edited:
I guess I just had to. I was doing it from a very early age as a game, so as I got older I started to take it more seriously.

Well its a long story...Im 15,living in a house with my parents,and with my 7 years older sister <3
I live in a small town,about 60 000 people,kids smoking at my age and some of them on more serious drugs,it has all got to shit,
every day the same stories from some new thugs...My parents have a little below average earning,they are always pissed cuz of money.
My sister is my world,she had some mental problems,cutting...My father is misterious,has a hard job and war has left its marks on him,he is a little psycho.
i've had anger issues from when i was 5,at 7 started listening to metal,it cooled me down.I got into hip-hop later on,started doing metal vocals when i was 13,than started writing songs,
and my love for hiphop jumped out at the right time,showing me that i can rhyme.So i started writing raps,and currently i am searching for a prodoucer to work with.....
Music was always a cure for me,it was always there,where i neded it to be,to express my emotions,when i cant sing the shit out of my voice till my diaphragme hurts i can write :)

Back