Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

Kendrick... :4theloveofgod: You have to be kidding me.

The hip hop scene is truly awful at the moment.

With all due respect, if you think hip hop is awful at the moment, then you are listening to the wrong hip hop. However, most hip hop on the terrestrial radio, I agree, is garbage.

Right now, Kendrick Lamar is the most technical, most unique and has a different sounding voice than most other rappers. Therefore, Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper. He is one of the rare mainstream rappers that don't talk about banging hoes, stacking money and getting high and/or drunk in every single verse.

Last edited:
Illori Vice or Atlas. Those guys are up next.

Other than them Kendrick Em, and Jay are the only people I can say have the flow, and lyrics that can set them apart from the pack

Hey i'm from germany. eminem is really good, but take a minute and listen to :

-Cro - whatever or easy
-Lance Butters - blunted brothers
-Sun Diego - Apokalyptica

Regardless of his technical rapping ability, Kanye is a monster of an artist and everything he touches turns to gold. His impact on the rap game is immeasurable and no single person has had a bigger role in shaping and influencing hip-hop as a culture in the last 10 years than Kanye West. Rappers he sponsors turn into stars, his albums are universally acclaimed, and he consistently is ahead of the game - they're still trying to catch up to 808s and Heartbreak!

Kanye West, hands down, lord of the game.

Last edited:
Back