Where do you get your inspiration?

I get mine from past experience.... and new experiences like walking on the beach and seeing the relationship between an elderly couple walking hand in hand being all sweet together.... will inspire me to write about where I want to be with my loved one when I am 80 yrs old :)

he's not my favorite rapper by any means. But I listen to hopsin when I need to be creative because he raps about real stuff and concepts. Also I listen to him because he has good wordplay and flow

I can't really place it... There a lot of things. I guess, just words in general. It intrigues me that there are so many ways to rhyme things together. Constantly throughout the day I am forming rhyme schemes in my head... As far as the artists that I aspire to be like, I suppose I really take after MF DOOM, Roc Marciano, Aesop, Godfather Don, and El-P. I'm not really a backpacker entirely. I all forms of rap, but those artists are pm who I base my style of off. Intricate rhyme schemes, word association, metaphors, vivid imagery, and creative flows. Thinking outside of any sort of constraint of what should make sense is great. I don't think you should just go completely off the wall with the experimentation because that's how you end up just being wack on some stupid artsy shit. There are certain "rules" to rap. You should follow them for your own sake, but bend them around to suit you. Sort of like in real life.

Not just sitting in the studio all day ... getting out an have experiences to write about... Put yourself in situations you wouldn't normally find yourself in, embrace different culture.

my lyrical content comes from my thoughts because I'm low-key ****ed up in the head so it makes some interesting stuff to write about in my deeper, more meaningful songs. I get a lot of my inspiration with my style and delivery from a mix of lil b the based god, spaceghostpurrp, denzel curry, chris travis, raz fresco and curren$y. blend their styles all together and it's great. it's like a dark, chill trap shit with some fast spitting and subtle lyricism that sadly not a lot of people understand while still staying laid back and making chill easy listening hip hop

Tu me its from doing what I love from my family from knowing I got a chance to chase my dream knowing DAT on ever beat I'm telling my story n people gne hear what I gotta say

Interesting to see the variation here. Looks like inspiration can literally come from anywhere!

Recently I've had the time to sit down and work for a few hours tweaking, eventually stumbling across something awesome (to my ears)

I used to work in a factory on a machine, and it was fast-paced and repetitive. I used to get some good idea's just standing there, staring at the wall, listening out for the tell-tale clicks and bumps of the machine working (or jamming up)....then at break I'd rush out to my car and write them down. Weird eh?

Either from listening to some new music, sound designing, like just ****ing around in the studio with all sort of sounds, sampling and chopping vocals and hardware synths, writing a new chord prog. and playing with hardware like "push" and making a beat.

For me, inspirations comes from deep thoughts such as from love, compassion, freedom, hope and comprehension. Just (so called) "ordinary" people and their struggle to freedom are able to inspire me to create melodies, harmonies and passionate music.

Back