What would make the process of writing songs easier for you as a rapper/singer?

reecemm

For example, an easier way to find instrumentals, something to help find rhymes, something to come up with song ideas etc.?
Thanks,
Reece

There are rhyme generators which I personally don't care to use but the best is rhyming dictionaries and/or non-rhyme dictionaries but there are no shortcuts to great songwriting and practice matters more than anything in addition to having something to say as music is a form of communication. The hardest aspect for me is finding instrumentals as there is an oversaturation of producers.

Last edited:
My biggest problem is focusing on a project and dedicating the time to finish it. I find it really easy to just play with new sounds, melodies, or lyrical ideas but much harder to go back to something and make a good amount of progress. There's enough time that feel gets wasted because I just end up stuck listening to my current progress on repeat searching for inspiration. This is just a self discipline thing. I've started to realize that if I just take 2-3 songs that I'm working on and only allow myself to work on those until they are finished then I have an easier time.

Back