Thoughts of artist doing a acoustic cover remake before finishing original version

BeatMusicGroup

Been working with an artist for over a year, she is an aries , so you know what that means, starts but never finishes.
We have done several songs together in the studio , me providing the beats and her the lyrics, but we never seam to completely finish the tracks.
However, whenever we collaborate on an idea her first reaction is always " I would love to do an acoustic version of this", so there she goes getting a group of musician together and remaking the song we have 90% finished using my beat. The acoustic version is very different than the original but thats were her focus is with very little attention to the beat we did to spark the original idea. Once the acoustic version is done its a completely a new song and and she's off to the races having me mix and master the acoustic version which is very different, additionally since the song is so different I no longer get credit for the original idea which never gets finsihed. What are your thoughts? I've had several conversations about this with her and she says she is open to all music genres but we do a beat, a song and she's back to doing an acoustic version. Am i wasting my time because she is by heart a cover artist and prefers the acoustic platform, so i should just take my beats elsewhere, please provide me with your thought and direction, thanks

Back