studio jam

W.A.I.S. Krew

!The Future Of Music!
i tried posting this in the feedback section but really no luck so here i go again.............

Just got done recording a session heres a free download link. just excited to get a new jam out to yall...

guitar-jeremiah "chops" gonzales
bass-13 year old javon "fatdoo" gonzales
vocals and small guitar solo- enrique "wais" carrera

http://www.limelinx.com/files/ed088b...eac5ad2ca01bfd

"i already ****ed up!!" hehe definately picks up after that. I really liked the vibe on this one, and your vocals sound really improved (even from the last i remember hearing from you) the switch up in language is dope to, are you more fluent in your other language? i'm just asking because it just sounds smooth as hell.

i'd definitely polish this up, it's a good vibe.

thanks for checking it out big! hopefully we can polish this thing up i gotta round the guys up again tho lol, glad you liked my vocals i thought they were rough because i only had a small portion written and the rest was just whatever. as far as the spanish i grew up speaking both, here lately im speaking more spanish at home but im probably more fluid in english.

Last edited:
does wais have a new recording set up?!?! it doesnt sound like a computer mic at all lol =p

does wais have a new recording set up?!?! it doesnt sound like a computer mic at all lol =p

lol does it sound better? and yea its not a whole new set up like id like, but it is a new mic. i think it sounds pretty clean and it handled this recording well i just set it up in the middle of the room and we just played. took a lil while cuz i had to make sure no one was louder than anyone else i think i was a lil close to the mic but its aaight. thanks for checkin it out!

na it sounds really good i want to overlay some drums and maybe a piano on top of it lol jp but it sounds good

lol you can download it from that link and do whatever you want to it man, your the official wais remixer lol

Back