Speechless, since you told you could keep my Secrets,
I haven't heard a word to make me feel it,
Time and time again I find you needin
Words to say "I'm sorry" but I'm dealin
My own hand, I'm tired of the cheatin
Games are up, now tell me how you feelin
There's plenty to say, but I still see you're
Speechless

just an idea I started, if anyone wants to use it have at it. I'd love some criticisms and/or suggestions towards finishing it. I'm always down for collabin on it and sending it to an artist to produce sing on a Members Only track or a collab track. thanks FP

im liking the 1st verse as a rap... and im liking the whole SPEECHLESS concept... if you could finish it, i could give it a try...or have some one do it

yo i produce & produce well and i also rap a lil if u want 2 finish the song lyric wise ill donate the beat 4 the song. also on a different note im looking 4 a ghostwriter 4 me 2 right all different types of songs and i want 2 know if ull do it, ill even pay $60 4 the hole track lyric wise

yo

yo i produce & produce well and i also rap a lil if u want 2 finish the song lyric wise ill donate the beat 4 the song. also on a different note im looking 4 a ghostwriter 4 me 2 right all different types of songs and i want 2 know if ull do it, ill even pay $60 4 the hole track lyric wise

yo bro. ya im still kinda gettin use to tha whole music industry. but when it comes to lyrics i got talent 4 that. need a ghost writer i can handle that 4 u especially if its 4 r&b i can write something up quick. get at me if ur down

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

i like wat ur workin wit so far. let me get this off ur hands i can do somethin wit it

this seems pretty nice!! i will try to complete it if i can!!...n well im also thinking of having a ghostwriter who can write me some good lyrics..hope to find one here

Pretty good, now I know that speechless and secrets rhymes.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaejorMusik Lyrics

I am going to post a couple of song lyrics here. Lyrics that I wrote, let me know what you think. If you need someone to write for you and you like what you read, I got you. I am also a singer/songwriter, producer, vocal arranger, and musician. What you need I got it, just hit me up.

Never Been With Me

It's taken me forever to call
I guess I needed a little while
You know that being emotional usually ain't my style
But since it's just me, talking to you
There's a side that I want to show
I mean, if I can't come to you
Where else can I go?

Ever since we've been apart girl, life's been fair
Remember when I left, remember what you said
You said that you didn't care
Yes I said alot of things, and half of them I didn't mean
But right now I couldn't be more sincere
Listen to me

First time I ever had my heart broken it was by you girl
And first time I ever had a real kiss it was with you
You taught me how to treat somebody sweet
I remember when you told me that you loved me
But If I knew everything that I know right now back then
You would have never ever been with me girl

Copywright 2011, KhadeCortez, MaejorMusik Entertainment, Soulful Brandy Productions

Tell me what you think. I have a whole song written for the lyric but that's just a piece right there. I think it's :angel:

If you guys want to hear what lyrics should sound like over a beat you need to hear BANKZ

BANKZ sounds like drake but in different nationality. Caucasian rapper BANKZ is working hard to bring good music to people who appreciate catchy lyricism and a chill vibe taste in music. Please give this guy a chance and check out what he has to offer.

:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back