you can call me the pope emcee el cause you *** i will ex-commnicate/
know u have now chance to poke your head up in heaven/
commin off the top like the cizilians on the 105th durin Setember 11/
i battle any one so don't call me a racist/
cause i can't even see skin colour because my dome is faceless/
like Hitler i **** over a peace charter/
ske[t]ch is just a pussy turned hard so i'll call him Nick Carter/
don't look cause i'll rip out ya eyes if you stairin/
**** callin battlin Nick,i'll get betta resonses from Arron........

:bat:

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn

Check your ears for dampness,breath for breastmilk-When I make things hard,you remain supple like silk-Boy,the mic is not a tinkertoy,I deploy-Various weapons of mass destruction you could never avoid-My dispersal is blanket,hit every conceivable angle-Your charred remains are soon carried off by death`s angel-Dangled on a noose for a grisly display-My dopeness,the english tongue can hardly convey-Return to the nursery-Better develop your script,or wind up in the infirmary-Or hospital,I`ll consecutively drop you-While you sulk in a loser`s posture,I`ll blatently mock you-Unorthadox smallpox strains,lethal acid rains-Are the dangers my brain contains-So refrain from foolhardy practices-You lame phaggot actresses-Before you`re thrown out like pissy,project mattresses-

You new pussies better recognize the level!!!!!

What!!!

science of self, for such a "deep" name you don't have much depth to your rhymes.

What's this, cause we're new on the board we're automatically rookies to rhyming? Think again...

See your *** in Molten Keys ;)

"know u have now chance to poke your head up in heaven/
commin off the top like the cizilians on the 105th durin Setember 11/ "

C.S.C. like what!

It's not 'cuz you're new

It's cuz some of y'all flowz suck horribly. Steppin' talkin sh!t- y'all need 2 think again, then try again and I'll see your weak *** in MK as well-do u even know what it is? Word to the wise: do ya homework 4 you run ya mouths...

One ATLien

:D :monkey: :D

To All New Jacks!!!

Put up or shut.If you want it,you know where to find me!!
Burning you pussies would be a pleasure.Perhaps I can make y`all better.It would keep my skills sharp,yet I doubt I would have problem with you lightweight virgins!A word of advice...study my previous posts,feel free to bite some of the vocab.Then come back.I`m gone till monday morn.See y`all then

Kwest the fact you said that he aint deep in his rhyming obviously implies you aint done your homework, which also means you SO bitten off more than you can chew.

you'll see ..............

Yeah, but it's his problem, poor kid. I'd like to see these Donald Duck suckas drop a deep rhyme.

C.S.C. = C0cks Sucking C0cks?

hahaha...Mattu thats fuked up!!!....my 2cents is that i wouldn't even bother to let katz know the steelz....just burn 'em!!!

Hate to tell you but I am not an MC.
What reference do you mean when you say
my " writins". Or piece of **** that i posted?
EmCee EL you don't get no respect.
Spittin' Lies with out any true basis.
I only have one rhyme on this board, and it was my first time writing lines.
What gives you the impression that I'm a terrorist lover fool.
Did you lack attention at home when you were growing up.
Don't know about the 2d largest and fastest growing religion in the world.

BTW: Taliban doesn't rhyme with fan .. sorry man go back to elementary and get some knowledge

ah damn, now I see what he meant. man, EmCee EL's rhymes were almost racist, picking on ske[t]ch cuz he's muslim! this is wack!

Back