Simile's, Metaphors, Punchlines... Rhyme.

LOL

thanks for the props up the top of this page star i only just saw it

personally i dont like krs, i respect him though it would be wrong not too, dont really like juice either, i like rakim but i like his middle career **** more than his old **** and i like supernatural..i respect all of them though, just personal preference aint it?

lol. yeah u right dawg its preference. alot of ppl dont get that on here,they feel like cuz they think someone hot everyone else should. like personally im not a great fan ok Kanye's lyrics,he make good beats tho.Eminems beats that he makes himself aint the greatest but his lyrics are ill as hell. and u right about Thesaurus I was peepin him the other week and didnt realize how dope he actually is

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh him and illmac are dope.

Iron solomon/Illmac/Thesaurus/Cassidy

Would be untouchable in battles/disstracks

yeah theyd have someone wantin to retire lol. im kinda feelin Serius Jones and Murda Mook to.cant forget Imorrtal Technique

yeh technique only got beat on that postaboy bet thing because he wasnt allowed to swear and **** - immortal toned down just doesnt work.

Serius jones is alrite, mook is okay...neither could come close to solomon/thesaurus/cassidy and illmac tho.

Jin was nice in his day but he woulda got murked by solomon or cass.

ill agree wit ya there,cass is ill,solomon,thesuarus,illmac. solomon almost reminds me of Serch from 3RD Bass lol.yeah Immortal toned down doesnt work.But on the real id have to say that Supernatural is prob one of the best well rounded emcees,i kind like Eyedea,Franco,and No can Do also.Pumpkinhead and Pack FM is nice too

and id have to say my fav FP emcees on here are,you.Lightgiver,SG,Spitacular,Bigwon,Gutty theres a few others here also,cant remember the names.but thats just my list.we all can be inspiration to each other. how do we think that known emcees get thier fire and inspiration? just a thought

my list of FP emcees is basically the same tbh. Altho benjamin would be on there because i know how good he is from working with him alot. I produce his **** aswell.

Supernatural is a very well rounded emcee hence no edge on me...lol nah he is ill. Eyedea is nice but is very 'love it or hate it'.

Solomon looks like serch but spits like eminem and canibus crossed with cassidy. His ability to adapt written punches into personals on the spot and mix that with advanced multies is amazing.

Solomon vs Cassidy would be EPIC

yeah that would be epic dawg. them exocises that Supernatural does when he rhymes about anything does work alot. ive tried it and its amazing! it does build up rhyme skill.and i peeped yo guide to ,all that stuff works man. people dont understand u have to work at somethin to be extraordinarily good.practice makes perfect. examples. Michael Jordan,Bruce Lee,Supernatural. u can have a deep vocabulary as a emcee,but not know how to format them words into ill rhymes,u can have ill rhymes but not have the right rhythm.so yeah it takes work being a DOPE emcee.

For me a dope emcee is a dope writer with skills delivering the lyrics. If you only got one - your not dope. Your half way.

i strongly agree Bud. the stuff iwrite on here i can spit in real time also.been told by my fellow peers and emcees that my voice is nice.just like Guru said,if ya voice aint dope then u needs to chill lol.but yeah i feel ya ,i tryto keep a mixture of all the elements of emceeing

People say canibus aint dope because he cant be versatile with his style but if you heard the leanback remix he did, that **** was dope. If people gave him beats like that to compliment his voice and delivery, he would be a major artist.

'fuk ur favorite' - his opening bars on that leanback remix just set the pace for the whole verse.

i dont like ill bill aswell as other people but i rate his rhymes

anyway goin off topic abit lol

In my personal opinon..2nd round knockout was the murder...that track is huge.

Haters hangin on my nuts like my penis is

In the Bay, talk sh1t, and get sprayed like graffiti

Ill use this thread to sew it up on FP

U couldnt spit clean if u swallowed scope

U couldnt flip a dime if u had ten cents

Yall square as a pair of dice

U couldnt play the game if u had a G-unit cd

I kick game like soccer

U couldnt push bricks if ya had a wheel-barrow

Ur like Michael Jackson, you find a little boy and tell him to "BEEAAT IIIT, BEAT IT" (ooohhh, low blow, lol)

Your sh1t aint hittin, U serve blows like Jenna Jameson (damn, lol)

I stack paper like a printing machine

U pussies get pushed around like a shopping cart

Yall'd get handled like a gallon of liquor (yall heard of a gallon bein called a handle? is that a stupid question? idk)

I pop pussy like pringles/ pussy is like pringles, once u pop, u dont stop

Last edited:
quite nice...nothing too major but punches like that should be in some of your verses tho, nice.

Back