Serious skills wanted for collaboration - fresh beat for a banger

I'm looking for somebody who would like to write some lyrics or record bars over a new beat I produced this week.

The track can be heard at

Give me a DM if you want to work.

Hey man I am currently residing in Houston I would love to work with you , am a very talented lyricist and I got an amazing flow problem is I haven't had the chance to record anything due to other serious situations I had to deal with but I would love to work with u ... If u don't mind before u decide we I can call u or Skype and give u a taste of what my style sounds like and then we can go from there let me know if u are open to the idea

Hey man I am currently residing in Houston I would love to work with you , am a very talented lyricist and I got an amazing flow problem is I haven't had the chance to record anything due to other serious situations I had to deal with but I would love to work with u ... If u don't mind before u decide we I can call u or Skype and give u a taste of what my style sounds like and then we can go from there let me know if u are open to the idea

That sounds great to me. Drop me an e-mail at hawthornebeats@gmail.com and let's get to work ;)

Back