serching for arist who need hot lyrics and production for connection/ serious reply

JL13

I have a back catlog of hits that im sitting on for connection; to geting my work known in this competitive industry. guarantee you won't be disappointed in my 12 years of hard work.

Last edited:
I need beats I am looking for a teletext producer who is willing to work with me... I promise you I am talented and good enough to compete with the best in the industry ... All I am missing is the beats that would grab everybody's fattentio. At first

I need beats I am looking for a teletext producer who is willing to work with me... I promise you I am talented and good enough to compete with the best in the industry ... All I am missing is the beats that would grab everybody's fattentio. At first

What type of beats do you want Trap, Old school, Etc. and are you willing to buy are you on a budget or do you need free beats. Check out my sound-cloud i got some unreleased tracks that will be out soon btw. :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/sol-ra

- Sol-Ra

Hey man I got a chance to go over your beats and listen to them and I really like your work...
tho what I am looking for is a bit more customized but if your willing to do it for me I would be greatful also if we can get to talk over Skype or the phone that would be better

Back