Schools Out!

V

VoCCiA

So school just finished and summer starts now. Now i can fully focus on Music. Im looking for an artist who wants to make an album/mixtape or whatever you want. I will produce all of the tracks on the album. It doesnt matter to me if you just started, that just means we'll grow together. If your interested just give me your email and i'll hit you up.

exclusivo[at]live[dot]co[dot]uk, I have started a month ago. I'm currently being schooled for the USS movement, by S to the D. I have exams untill the end of the month, but if you start working on beats, I'll write lyrics to them as I get spare time, then I'll concentrate on recording them at about the 28th of the month. Hit me up, even if you ain't interested. I'd love to collaborate with you someday, and maybe we can then learn together, which will be a great benefit to us both in my opinion, anyway, get back to me.

i'll hit you up soon. I'll get a lot of beats for you than send them to you, than you can record them all after you finish your exams, than we can pick the best ones to be on the album

summer FTW.. class of 2011 haha.. but check my myspace.com/jdubsmusic916 i have some tracks up.. i make all my own beats too but if you ever wanna collab then hit me up bro

So school just finished and summer starts now. Now i can fully focus on Music. Im looking for an artist who wants to make an album/mixtape or whatever you want. I will produce all of the tracks on the album. It doesnt matter to me if you just started, that just means we'll grow together. If your interested just give me your email and i'll hit you up.

oh hell ya, do ur thing!

Back