Real hip-hop heads would love this album!

dope im listen to some of the lyrics on "the power of" like the concept. every verse ties to the chorus pretty unique

The Power Of... is dope, but it sounds a lot like Lil' Dap to me. I like Halfman Halfamazin', that's dope too. I'll defo be downloading the album mate.

what's lil dap,thnx for the feedback.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

thnx for the feed back guys!hope you dl the album

I downloaded it a couple of hours ago, it's superb man, on the way out to the club tonight I was listening to it on my iPod, absolutely superb great job. I'll give you a link, some of your lyrics are similar to some of Lil Daps, also the delivery is very similar, but it isn't at all bad! :) If you have any albums coming out and things, don't be afraid to PM me about them, I will be keeping tabs with you mate.

Lil' Dap has a verse or two in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_aFkfFpSY&a=GxdCwVVULXeW46MlJZysmvVu1G1iW1zz

:p, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
thnx for the feedback man and i'm glad you enjoyed the album.it would be nice if you could help me promote on here,ppl are sleepin.

good stuff my man, i'd have to say your delivery and flow are my fav's, digging the writing and beats as well though.

afraid that this section of the forum is a bit of a coffin, it's kind of on and off depending on who and when they step in and stir it up.

keep doing it!

Back