Rate my new song Rob P - "Mellow Fellow" (Prod. J Dilla)

Robeezz

I would love to know what u think of my lyrics.

Lyrics: Rest in peace to J dilla... Mellow fellow not high (hi), just (say) hello, no more hell hole, im tryna make it more bright like yellow, change my outlook on life stick to my words like velcro/ stop focusing on negatives elektrons say start making moves or get stepped on, cuz we dont need no plastic raps like teflon/ its on
And why they investing in body cams, when folks catchin bodies on cam, whats happening, i dont even understand, its gettin outta hand, but we quick to change the channel like its on demand/ said we quick to change the channel like its on demand..
Just another human being breathing, breeding not proceeding/ workin class hero til the day that you're leaving/ is we livin it right not to put up a fight, the 1 percent with the money that is holding our rights/ but its hard, never will i put up a facad, folks steady wanting hope thats why they look up to god/ but i mean i find it odd that there really is no evidence, this man they claiming that was heaven sent, but am i making sense, is this shit even relevant/ zonin in my thoughts questioning my existence, hope one day i got more people that gone listen, even tho i am lisping im killin it so crisp and

Last edited:
as a north american, i dig your voice.It's a little hard to make out some of the words here and their so that might be something to consider. Though the lyrics aren't all intricate, theirs a good vibe of honesty (can't think of the right word lol!) about it that carries it.

Back