Rate my lyrics/flow/delivery/wordplay etc: Rob P - "Mind Reflections" (Prod Freddie J

Robeezz

Rate my lyrics/flow/delivery/wordplay etc: Rob P - "Mind Reflections" (Prod Freddie J

I would love it if you guys checked out this song i made and give me your opinion on it.
I've uploaded my first song here like 3 months ago and i feel like i've made progression.
Let me know what you think!

Feeling the urge to far/ writers block so im not feeling like im up to par/ guess its a start they way its startin to loosen up/ second thoughts is it really good enough/ is the standards too high should i lower it down/ the say money makes the whole world go around, im just tryna make my sound go around the world, been arcane like a moon lunar swirl/ guess i just gotta push through, breakthrough, make moves, and tunes, to get everybody intune with the dude/ as I kick it like i used to, goalkeepin been crucial, keepin the goals in check so i never forget/ advance step by step, so i can be my best, never neglect on things/ take flight in my red ewings/ hope that music brings all the nessesive things, like happines and what makes me win
the kid got soul just like whitney, its a pity if you not with me/ way im flowing so smooth, im not tryna blow swiftly/
Feels like the older you get, the faster time goes/ so i know when im old then ill go in the blink of an eye/ but for now I just ride, feel the beat and glide/ flow a moment I try, not to let the time fly/ but to live in the present, the kid got a gift, (w)rapping, prolly thought it was christmas/ a mic used to be on his wishlist, now hes just an mc, but the I(eye) aint missing

Last edited:
Back