Punchline time!!! Drop two bars at a time (gotta be dope though!)

Yo I knew there would be some cornball ass nigga that would try to test my G... All ya'll niggas tryin to come at my neck are wack anyway... You wouldn't have the opportunity to step in my studio and I'mma producer but I got a million rap that would eat your **** in a battle anyday you ***** ass build a bear niggas (that's right lyrikill I'm talkin to you!!!). I'll eat any of ya'll niggas punchline for punchline and I definitely will make a ten time better song than ya'll... Ya'll niggas is some wack, frail, cornball, ***** ass rat bastards. AND YA'LL PUSSY!!!! WHO'S FROM NY!!! W^

Oh yea and you didn't get my tic tac toe line cuz your a ****in' lame X is not the 24th letter of the alphabet faggat!!!! We flip pillz out here *****!!!

Use my flute to lift your dead body out the grave/
Up until a killer blow the guts through your rib cage

*Dont mind me just going on my own way dropping two bars lol*

Last edited:
Yo I knew there would be some cornball ass nigga that would try to test my G... All ya'll niggas tryin to come at my neck are wack anyway... You wouldn't have the opportunity to step in my studio and I'mma producer but I got a million rap that would eat your **** in a battle anyday you ***** ass build a bear niggas (that's right lyrikill I'm talkin to you!!!). I'll eat any of ya'll niggas punchline for punchline and I definitely will make a ten time better song than ya'll... Ya'll niggas is some wack, frail, cornball, ***** ass rat bastards. AND YA'LL PUSSY!!!! WHO'S FROM NY!!! W^

goddayumn, relax son

Take a deep breath, calm down, and shut up

Before I put my mind on paper, I was only bout my paper/
See the money was da b*tch, and I f*ckn raped her/

Most of you jackin lines when you know you didnt write'em kid/
They were only exciting the first time, like Jordan's retirement//

Let's face it, Billa Beats makes hits!!!??
with that face full of acne? It's like he saves zits!
HA! Like quenching thirst with two sips!
if you were large intestines, you couldn't produce sh*t!!!!!!

Let's face it, Billa Beats makes hits?!?!!
With a face full of acne like this dude saves zits!
His tracks are like queniching thirst with two sips
if you were large intestines, you still cant produce sh*t!

Lol

Let's face it, Billa Beats makes hits?
with a face full of acne like this dude saves zits!
His tracks are like trying to quench thirst with two sips
if you were large intestines you still cant produce sh*t!

hey Billa Beats, I bring Godzilla heat when i speak,
your bird seed cant fill a beak, you're still a geek, dweeb!
lol

Billa Beats, you still asleep?
or did i kill his steez?
you need stilts for knees
if you wanna chill with the
rhyme wizard, Lyrikill
I kill with ease

Back