Punchline time!!! Drop two bars at a time (gotta be dope though!)

Hmm 2 bars
When it comes to information, why the ****s it always minimal
Same with there messages, always hidden subliminal

Subliminal in nature but hyperbole in practice, in jest the words of mock mean no actual harm but just in jest of jester's thought.
A joke, as light as a feather high in the sky.

Last edited:
Hilarious is the name, of dubious when double takes and shape-shifts in the numbers game.
Comebacks as rare as snap backs on, american baseball but where do you see tennis?

Took quite a while to decipher where you were getting at and decided to take this into another direction, with no words in a rhyming scheme.
A new topic in this day and age as gothic as backwards 'Toh' be the tome of hymns abundant man. Crazy, aero-nautical, time traveling.

A sleeper be the man of resets.

400 degrees when burnin the trees im lookin chinese,
"freeze!" aww sht the LAPDz im cot wit the weed
part 2
ma feet and ma knees all up in the breeze i gotta be free i run from police!
then get caught.. and bribes is bought no case to be fought now back to the pot..

The ashes of unusual plants barren spread among those who seek it's unwavering conscious guidance, those ones have crossed such lane I have yet to follow if, ever at all.
As far as now so far and wide as now only have I ever...became the man of green tea. I am not fit or brave enough to venture into bagpipe territory, the Irish springs allude to hallucinations and I do not intend on chasing waterfalls anytime soon.

I am fine with Doritos and ruffles however.

monetary gain/
monsters in the rain/
keep it clean and plane/
solice in all the violence/
an orb of the soul thats vibrant/
atoms all revolving/
what i see is appauling/
listen while i am calling/
all i find is em yawning/.

A sweltering sense of confusion has arisen from the last few entries.
I wonder why the absolve of those who contain malignant alignment intrigue...Fiji.

I'll leave your poster child posturized
You're suppose to wild' when your closest dies/

Ill rep my crew but never boasting ties
Cause' when God dies the Pope survives/

Oi, a breath of breathe's weary breathing... Levels to this, metaphors underneath sheathes mistaken heathens be.
A wandering notice... it does it does, of notice it does it does, it does I tella ya it does it does O____o

What am I seeing beyond the fog of confusion, the delayed shimmers of gasp tree swinging do those apes indeed be in modulation circulation.
The noise of 4x4 grid attached to manmade contraption, noises routed to similarities of jungle branches... but the spiders who weave no webs discern no difference. Compression O___O

Back